The season to be jolly! £330,000 to be won with Xmas Chance
Get in the festive spirit with Xmas Chance – the £330,000 Slots tournament that gives everyone the opportunity to win big!
All of your Christmases will come at once as you spin to win for huge cash prizes from December 3 to January 7.
Take a seat at any of our Christmas-themed Slots and celebrate the season of goodwill in style.
The more points you get, the higher you climb the Xmas Chance leaderboard – and with it the chance to win big money!
Here’s how to take part in Xmas Chance, for which entry is absolutely free:
- Login to your VBET Casino account
- Join from the Tournaments page
- Make a minimum of one real spin
- Play for a share of £330,000
With cash prizes on offer to our top 2,020 players, this is going to be the most magical time of the year.
Click here to get involved in the most exciting and cash-rich Slots tournament this Christmas:
Terms and Conditions
- Xmas Chance tournament runs from 00:01 (GMT+4) December 3, 2019 to 23:59 (GMT+4) January 7, 2020
- To register for the tournament, click on the Join button and confirm
- The guaranteed prize pool will be distributed among the winners as it is shown in the Prizes section of the Tournaments page
- Registration is free of charge and open until the end of the tournament
- Minimum number of spins to qualify for the tournament is one real spin
- The detailed information about the number of rounds, the minimal bet amount, the tournament's timing, and its prizes can be found on the tournament description page
- Win criteria:
(absolute value (total bet - total win)/total bet)*100+ number of rounds)
Bet amount: £8
Win amount: £9
Bet count: 30
Points = (absolute value (£8– £9) /£8)* 100 +30 = 42,5
- The more points you collect, the higher your position on the leaderboard
- Spins by bonus funds will not contribute towards the leaderboard
- The leaderboard will be updated every five seconds
- All cash prizes will be deposited to winners’ real accounts in one minute after the end of the tournament and can be withdrawn at any time. In case of a tie at the end of the tournament, priority will be given to a player who registered for the tournament first
- Each player participating in the mentioned tournament authorises and accepts the publication of his player ID for any purpose related to the tournament
- The company reserves the right to review all play and remove winnings in the event a player is found cheating or if it is determined by the company that the player has made use of a system designed specifically to cheat the Casino
- Each player participating in the tournament recognises to have read and accept this regulation
- The company reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate the tournament at any time
- General Terms and Conditions accepted by the company are applied for the current tournament